- Market leader | Position available due to internal promotion
- City fringe location | Accessible by public transport
- Collaborative and close-knit team | Rapidly expanding business
Our client is a privately owned Australian distributor that has established themselves as the clear market leader since their inception in the early 2000’s. They boast a unique product line and a collaborative working environment and pride themselves on having great relationships with their customer base. Due to internal promotion, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join their team.
Reporting the the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Investigating customer payment issues to ensure timely receipt of funds
- Raising invoices
- Performing reconciliations
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing excellent customer service
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in collections, credit control or accounts receivable
- Desire to work within a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive attitude and desire to work in a team
- Good MS Office skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.