Our client is a growing privately owned distribution company and Australian success story. With a unique product line, they are the clear market leader within their field. Since their inception in the early 2000’s the business has grown considerably and now employs over 200 staff across Australia. An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join their team in a permanent position.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and following up overdue accounts via phone and email;
- Ensuring timely payment of customers accounts and managing credit matters appropriately;
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining the debtors ledger in an accurate and timely manner;
- Allocating payments
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Ideally 2+ years experience working in credit or accounts receivable;
- Desire to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good MS Office skills including intermediate MS Excel
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.