Our client is a privately owned Australian distributor that has established themselves as a clear market leader in their field. They boast a unique product line and a collaborative working environment, priding themselves on having great relationships with their customer base. The business requires a temporary Credit Controller who is able to start immediately.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your core responsibilities will be to manage a portfolio of accounts and contribute to a successful team first environment. Specifically, duties will include:
- Managing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Investigating customer payment issues to ensure timely receipt of funds
- Raising invoices
- Performing reconciliations
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing outstanding customer service
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Have experience in credit control, accounts receivable or as a finance officer
- Are eager to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Able to start immediately
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.