- $65- $70k + super | Fun and vibrant team
- A newly created opportunity due to growth | Join a highly successful group
- Eastern Suburbs | Parking onsite, or easily accessible by public transport
Our client is a growing, privately owned and successful utility provider with presence across Australia. At the forefront of the industry in introducing innovative new product offerings, they have grown rapidly. As a result of this growth, there is a rare opportunity for an experienced, career Credit Officer to join the team.
With a strong emphasis on employee engagement and satisfaction, you will be joining a dynamic, fun and very friendly tight-knit team.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Following up overdue accounts via phone and email
- Ensuring timely payment of customers’ accounts and managing credit matters appropriately
- Negotiating and monitoring payment plans when required
- Allocating payments
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years experience in collections or credit control, preferably in a high volume environment with B2B exposure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a willingness to work in an outgoing, fun and vibrant team culture
- Good knowledge of the Australian Privacy Principles guidelines and the Privacy Act
- Experience in the utility industry or knowledge of the utility regulatory framework desired
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Michael Williams for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4384 or 0417 552 855.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.