- Salary circa $30 per hour
- Northern suburbs | Onsite parking
- Ongoing temporary role | Long term opportunity
Our client is a home grown privately owned service provider which has continued to grow since their inception. They are considered one of the leaders within their industry and have gone from strength to strength in recent years. Located in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, they are seeking an immediately available Credit Officer to join their business in an ongoing temporary contract.
Reporting into the Revenue Services Manager, your core responsibilities will include:
- Inbound/outbound enquiries from patients and staff regarding billing
- Entering billing data and raising invoices
- Following-up of outstanding debts
- Monitoring requests not invoiced and non-distributed invoices
- Other duties as directed by the Manager
Please apply to this position if you:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in debt, billings or collections
- Are eager to work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are available to start immediately
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.