- Immediate start, temporary to permanent | Hands-on role
- Salary circa $70k – $80k package | Internationally recognized healthcare provider
- Northern Suburbs | Parking on site
Our client is an internationally recognised health care provider. Due to a recent increase in funding, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced collections/ credit professional to join their large finance function in a change management, leadership role.
It is expected that you will be hands-on, eager to drive process improvement and show a clear ability to lead and develop staff. This is a rare opportunity to crack into the healthcare sector.
As Credit Team Leader, your core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all private and compensable patients debt remains within agreed KPI’s;
- Identifying and following-up on all debt;
- Analysing the group’s debt to ensure action;
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements in processes, procedures and documentation;
- Completing bank reconciliations;
- Completing petty cash reconciliations;
- Ensuring effective cash flow management throughout the group;
- Revenue variance investigation and analysis; and
- Establish positive relationships to influence key internal and external stakeholders for results based outcomes.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Clear hands on experience managing cash-flow, billing and receivables;
- Ability to establish positive internal and external relationships;
- Demonstrated process improvement and change management experience in blue-chip businesses; and
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward-thinking attitude.
The next step
On offer is an outstanding opportunity to join an internationally recognised health care provider here in Melbourne. If you feel this role would enhance your career or you have any further questions about the role, remuneration, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact Maxime Moffroid 0429 927 270. Alternatively, please apply with your resume.