- Divisional Financial Controller | $200k | Brunswick location
- $250m business unit
- Use your strong commercial finance skills
- Engage, partner and collaborate with the operations team
- Lead a national finance team with operations across Australia
Our client is a leading ASX company with operations across Australia. They are involved in manufacturing and industrial services and they have an enviable client base.
Focused on continual improvement and best practice, this newly created position will play a key role in driving the growth in a key division. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior finance executive who wants to lead the finance function and be intimately involved in all commercial aspects of the business.
Work with the Divisional GM to ensure the business receives a clear and transparent view of performance. In this key role, your team will be responsible for the production of financial and operational results and detailed financial analysis.
Specifically you will be involved in delivering the following:
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management reporting pack for the leadership team;
- Participation in all corporate development, strategy and M&A activities for the division;
- Lead, challenge and review all customer analysis and pricing for the division;
- Performance reporting and ad hoc analysis to support decision making;
- Preparation of the annual business and strategic plan;
- Management of the budgeting and forecasting process involving partnering with cross functional finance and non-finance executives;
- Providing support and guidance to the Group Head office accounting team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Strong commercial acumen that has most likely been developed in a large company environment $500m+, possibly you have worked for a large ASX listed Australian company or an Australian subsidiary of a large international group
- Possibly you have experience in manufacturing, automotive, mining, industrial services, transport/logistics or FMCG
- The interpersonal skills to mix it up with key executives in operations while also having the ability to present at the highest level in a listed ASX environment
- This may be your first “head of” position, our client is open to training and developing a key individual who will grow into this position
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5810 or 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.