- $110,000 package
- Internal opportunities for high performers
- Ideal for a CA looking to grow business partnering skills
Our client is a very successful ASX company with a Melbourne based head office on Collins Street. This is a great company if you are interested in working for a business that you can relate to, as they are a recognised name across Australia. They are growing local revenues while expanding in their existing markets locally and overseas. With a large established accounting team, they are continuing to invest in bright accountants to work in divisional capacities that partner with head office general managers.
As a key member of the finance team, you will be involved in a broad range of financial and commercial tasks. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Review and support for commercial initiatives
- Assessment of business objectives to facilitate informed decision making with key executives across the group
- Process improvement of standard work processes across the group
- Participation in management reporting and the monthly reporting process
- Enhancing the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- General month -end procedures to identify accruals and prepayments
- Monthly reporting of key results for the senior executive team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Most likely you will have begun your career in chartered with a top tier firm such as KPMG, EY, PwC or Deloitte;
- Most recently you will have been working in industry, possibly in a financial accounting or management accounting position and you will now be looking to take on a more commercially focused role;
- You will be looking to embrace a culture of innovation and growth and you will have a keen interest in working in a dynamic culture. Possibly you have worked in a large top 50 ASX company and are now wanting to experience working in an environment where you are a key member of the finance team rather than being one of many in the finance function
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.