Grow your career with a leading ASX company that is involved in software development for a global client base.
Our client is a leading ASX company with a Melbourne head office and a global customer base. They are a clear market leader with a brilliant reputation for innovation.
Focused on continual improvement and best practice, this position will play a key role in influencing the finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance executive who wants to be intimately involved in all commercial aspects of the business.
Work with the key executives across the group to ensure the business receives a clear and transparent view of performance. In this key role, you will be responsible for the production of financial and operational results and detailed financial analysis.
Specifically you will be involved in delivering the following:
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management reporting pack for the leadership team;
- Lead, challenge and review customer analysis and pricing for the business;
- Preparation of the annual business and strategic plan;
- Management of the budgeting and forecasting process involving partnering with cross functional finance and non-finance executives; and
- Performance reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support decision making;
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Strong commercial acumen that has most likely been developed in a leading company;
- Possible experience in telecoms, technology, financial services, or FMCG;
- The interpersonal skills to mix it up with key executives in operations whilst also having the ability to present at the highest level in a listed ASX environment; and
- Most likely you began your career in a Chartered accounting firm
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5810 or 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.