- Salary $90k – $100k package | Key business partnering role
- One of Australia’s largest retail brands | Blue-chip accounting team
- City fringe location, parking available
Our client is a prominent Australian owned fashion retailer, which has continued to grow since it’s inception into a successful business both nationally and internationally. They sit in a highly-desired industry sector with a high performing, top tier accounting function. This is a rare opportunity for a commercial focused accountant to take on a hybrid business partnering role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager with dotted lines into the Chief Financial Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management reports;
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast;
- Provide complex analysis and support to assist in driving business performance;
- Assisting the financial accounting team with month-end and financial reporting;
- Providing analytical support on various business initiatives; and
- Establishing and improving business systems and processes.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3- 5 year CA from a top-tier or mid-tier firm working within audit or business services;
- CPA with strong management accounting and/or business partnering experience in a comparable industry sector;
- An interest in the retail sector, especially working in a high-volume, low margin environment; and
- Demonstrated commitment to working hard, showing initiative and a proven success in being a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.