- Salary circa $110k package + STI | Key business partnering role
- Develop your commercial skills | Progression plan in place
- Listed FMCG group boasting some of Australia’s favourite household brands
Our client is a globally listed FMCG group that boasts some of Australia’s favourite household brands. They sit in a highly-desired industry sector with a high performing, top-tier accounting function. With an impressive track record of growth both nationally and internationally, this is a rare chance for a motivated CA to join a value-add, commercial business partnering role supporting key divisions within the group.
As a key member of the financial planning and analysis function, you will be involved in understanding the commercial operations of the business. Specifically, you will be responsible for providing insightful, quality financial analysis to drive successful business outcomes.
Use your accounting and commercial skills to participate in:
- The business planning process including budgeting, strategic planning and rolling forecasts;
- Preparation of key external presentations including the half-year and full-year results pack;
- Monthly reporting of key results for the senior executive team;
- Development of best practice reports, dashboards and tools to provide meaningful insights on business performance;
- Providing detailed guidance and analysis on costs;
- Projects including continuous improvement initiatives.
As a high performing CA/CPA with the ability to understand the bigger commercial picture, this may be a great career opportunity for you. We are looking for a driven up and comer who wants to progress their career rapidly. It is expected this person will be a leader in the business within 18- 24 months. Most likely you will have the following qualities and skills:
- CA with 3 – 6 years experience in a chartered firm;
- Currently working in industry with 1+ years experience, preferably within a high volume, low margin environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to working hard, showing initiative and proven success as a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.