- Well regarded service provider | Analysis & reporting focus
- CBD location | Engaging & flexible work environment
- Initial 12 month contract | Suit immediate starter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to advance your career within this well known service provider. This business has achieved double-digit year on year growth and shows no signs of slowing down. You will play a key role in partnering with operations and you will be involved in critical business decisions on a daily basis.
This is an excellent role for an existing Management Accountant or Business Partner who is looking to make a real impact. You will work with a broad range of key stakeholders including the CFO and divisional managers.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with business divisions to develop expenditure budgets and forecasts;
- Developing reports to enable business areas to understand, monitor and track their financial performance;
- Assisting divisional managers with costings for business cases to ensure commerciality and provide insight to the impact on the organisations’ financial result;
- Monitoring of business objectives and facilitating informed decision making with key managers across the group;
- Processing improvements of standard work processes across the group;
- Participating in the management reporting and the monthly reporting process;
- Assisting to enhance the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Management & financial reporting experience;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with varying business divisions in a complex work environment;
- Strong ERP and MS Excel skills;
- CPA/CA qualification or working towards.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4377 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.