- Leading NFP in the heart of the CBD | Salary circa $100k package
- Broaden your existing business partnering skills
- Work across the business to understand operations & add value
Our client is an acclaimed not-for-profit specialising in cutting-end research. At the forefront of the industry, both nationally and internationally, they have been responsible for some of the worlds most advanced scientific breakthroughs. The role will appeal to an ambitious CA/CPA who wants to partner with key executives and understand key business results and drivers.
As a Finance Business Partner supporting a number of divisions within the organisation, you will be responsible for the overall review and management of the day-to-day budgeting and financials. The organisation is wholly funded by federal and state grants, donations and fundraising. A key aspect of this role will be to efficiently distribute, manage and track all funds delivered to the divisions you support. Reporting into the FP&A Manager, further responsibilities of the role include:
- Management and delivery of financial reports, including month end, half year and year-end financial statements;
- Continual tracking and review of funding spent by the various divisions;
- Implementation financial management policies and projects;
- Development and/or implementation of strategic and operational budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Preparation of monthly board packs and relevant documentation; and
- Working closely with the CFO in the achievement of the business’ financial objectives.
In addition to being CA/CPA qualified, you will have at least 3 years working experience as a Finance Business Partner and/or Management Accountant. Experience working in the public or not-for-profit sector will be highly advantageous as our client is looking to hire a candidate with prior exposure working in a business that’s partially or wholly funded by the government. I am looking for a strong commercially minded candidate with demonstrated business partnering skills through experiences, examples and relevant achievements.
The Next Step
If you have further questions about the client, the role or remuneration, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact Maxime Moffroid on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270. Alternatively, please apply with your resume.Job Title: Management Accounting & Budgeting