Successful retail companies are always fun and exciting places to grow your career. 30+ stores and growing rapidly!
Finance Manager | $110k – $120k | Retail Industry | $30m business
- Work with the CEO and key leadership team
- Growing revenues, profitable and exciting plans for new stores
- Work across the business to understand operations
Our client is a leading retail company that has grown rapidly, they are dynamic and exciting and have a clear strategy for future growth. They are a market leader with a strong reputation for success and innovation. Most importantly, they are growing their revenues, highly profitable and they have created a great culture.
Reporting directly to the MD you will be the leader of the small finance team and work with many key people across the Group. The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage the accounting function while developing commercial insights for management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all monthly financial and management reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting including the annual business planning process;
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting;
- Management of the AP, AR and Payroll function;
- Preparation and review of all tax matters;
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register;
- Stock purchasing planning; and
- Preparation and review of management reports and board reports for the executive team.
Use your strong finance skills and CA/CPA qualification to lead this finance function. Most likely you will have:
- A proven background in a mid sized business as a Finance Manager;
- The desire to grow your career with a company that had a proven track record of growth and development;
- Strong analytical and commercial skills, exposure to the retail industry will be highly regarded;
- High levels of initiative and a proactive forward thinking attitude;
- Alternatively, if you are a Manager in a Chartered accounting firm and are looking for your first move into industry, this is an opportunity that may be appropriate for you.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.