Our client is a highly professional boutique professional services firm. They are growing and currently have an office team of 9 staff. On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably experienced Finance Manager to join them in a permanent part-time role, ideally worked across 3-4 days per week. Experience in a professional services environment is essential to be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for all accounting functions. Examples of your responsibilities include:
- Cash flow and financial reporting;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Monthly management reporting, quarterly board reports;
- Statutory requirements such as group tax, CGT, and FBT;
- Overseeing payables, receivables and payroll;
- Debtors management;
- Trust accounting;
- Managing two administration staff;
- Supporting the Directors with HR, IT and marketing
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA qualification;
- Experience working as a Finance Manager or Accountant in an autonomous role, in a professional services firm;
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills and the desire to work part-time;
- The ability to provide sound commercial advice and act as a sounding board for the Directors
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.