Our client is a leading service provider within the Education sector. Located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, they are well known for being a great employer to work for. Due to an increase in workflow, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Officer to join them in a temporary basis. The initial contract will be at least 4 months with a strong likelihood of extension thereafter.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts on a daily basis
- Daily cash flow maintenance
- Preparation of financial statements
- General ledger reconciliation and accruals
- Investigation of unallocated deposits
- Assisting with BAS, PAYG, FBT
- Ad-hoc finance related tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ experience in an accounts or finance related role
- Experience completing reconciliations
- Excellent numeracy skills and high attention to detail are a must
- Experience using Technology One is an advantage. Intermediate MS Excel skills are a must
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.