- International retailer | 3-month contract
- Immediate start | Working Holidays Visa’s encouraged to apply
- Industry of choice | Accessible by public transport
Our client is a popular and highly regarded retailer that falls under the ownership of a global parent. With a proud and iconic brand, they are considered leaders and innovators within their industry. Due to continued strong performance, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract role over the busy summer period.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be working in a standalone Accounts Payable role.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Matching and coding international and local invoices
- Reconciling monthly supplier accounts
- Obtaining unpaid supplier invoice copies and process accordingly
- Administering foreign supplier setup and payments
- Liaising with internal staff, stores and suppliers regarding account queries
- Preparing payment batches
- Ensuring accurate recording and maintenance of supplier documentation
- Assisting in month end procedures
- Completing ad-hoc related tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounts payable, preferably in a retail/manufacturing environment
- The ability to work in a stand-alone Accounts Payable role
- A high attention to detail and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working Holiday Visa’s encouraged to apply
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4382 or 0417 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.