An exciting opportunity opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Officer to join this market leading company with an international presence. Known for being innovative in the workplace, this company offers a relaxed and vibrant culture in a modern, trendy office. Due to continued growth this organisation offers excellent prospects for long term employment and career progression.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing client invoices and statements;
- Managing the monthly billing and receipting process;
- Reviewing and approving staff time-sheets;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Invoice processing;
- Assisting with month-end reporting;
- Assisting the Finance Manager with ad-hoc tasks and project
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in a finance officer, accounts assistant, accounts receivable or billings role;
- Team oriented mindset and willingness to think outside the box and be pro-active to achieve performance targets;
- Intermediate MS Excel and exposure to an ERP software;
- Excellent communication skills and a great attitude towards their work
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.