- Immediate start | 12 month FTC
- Development opportunities | Team first culture
- Circa $90,000 | On site parking
Our client is an iconic Australian business that has a large presence both locally and globally. They are recognised as market leading and are consistently a top performer within their industry. They are presently going through an exciting period of positive change. As such, an opportunity has become available for a financial accountant to join their team on an fixed term contract for 12 months.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be a vital member of the finance function. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Engagement and communication with key finance and operational executives across the group
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Prepare the balance sheet and ensuring reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
- Assistance and preparation of FBT and Tax returns
- Prepare the appropriate financial reports for the business
- Preparation of weekly P/L’s
- Assist management and the broader finance team on an ad hoc basis
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA/CPA qualified
- 3+ years experience working as an accountant at a large Australian business
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to start work immediately.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.