- Immediate start | Salary circa $90,000 package
- Join an entrepreneurial global retail group | Progress your career
- CBD outskirts with ample parking/public transport
Your role will be to support this entrepreneurial privately-owned business who have global revenues exceeding US $500m. Specifically, they have a presence throughout Australia, the US, Asia, parts of Europe and they have a Melbourne based head office. This is a great role if you are wanting to work for a business that is operating within a broad range of industry segments that is growing and progressive. With an established accounting team, they are continuing to invest by hiring top-tier talent.
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and reconciling weekly inter-company transactions
- Preparing the appropriate financial reports for the business
- Monthly and annual taxation compliance – BAS’s, PAYG instalments, FBT returns and Income Tax Returns
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader finance team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA qualified with 3-5+ years’ experience in a top-tier or mid-tier chartered firm
- You are CPA qualified with 3-5+ years’ experience working in a business with turnovers that exceed $200m
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward-thinking attitude
- You have the ability to start work immediately or at a weeks’ notice.
The next step
If you feel this role will enhance your career and you would like further details on the role, remuneration, or would like a copy of the position description, please contact Maxime Moffroid on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270. Alternatively, please apply with your resume.