Our client is a growing manufacturing company that are based locally and have international operations. Due to a period of growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join them in an initial temporary contract, with a view to permanency thereafter. This is an interesting and varied role in a supportive team environment.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your responsibilities will include:
- Month-end reporting;
- P&L and Balance sheets;
- Consolidation of inter-company accounts;
- Cashflow reporting and forecasting;
- Statutory requirements such as Payroll Tax, FTB, GST;
- Budget preparation;
- FX accounting including purchase of USD;
- Preparation of board reports
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CPA/CA full or part qualification;
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a medium sized entity;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Ability to commence at short notice will be highly favourable
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.