- Immediate start | 2IC to the Financial Reporting Manager
- Industry leader | Growing operations
- Circa $85,000 | 12 month FTC
This is an excellent opportunity for a top tier accountant to begin a contract assignment working for a large, iconic Australian business. The brand is known and they have a strong reputation. They have recently experienced a period of positive change which has created significant momentum through the group. As such, an opportunity has arisen for a financial accountant to join their high calibre team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager you will play a vital role in the finance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Preparation of weekly P/L’s
- Completing, and overseeing monthly balance sheet reconciliation’s
- Assistance and preparation of FBT and Tax returns
- Engagement and communication with key finance and operational executives across the group
- Acting as a 2IC to the Financial Reporting Manager
- Continually driving process and system improvements throughout the business
- Implementation of all relevant financial policies and procedures in accordance with statutory requirements
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA/CPA qualified
- Experience working as an accountant at a large Australian business
- Interpersonally, you are able to demonstrate initiative, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a quality team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to start work immediately.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.