- Develop and execute global processes for a newly created SSC
- Learn and develop as part of a team of sharp accountants and managers
- Competitive Salary | Permanent position | Opportunity for career development
This position is within a newly developed Shared Service Center for one of the largest businesses centralised in Melbourne, providing financial accounting to the global group. As the SSC is in its primal months there will be an opportunity to develop and improve work processes and methods that will impact the efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting results globally.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the strategic direction of the Shared Service’s team and will drive change and demonstrate behaviours necessary to achieve a successful transition to the new functional operating model.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reporting
- Reconciliation of financial and management accounts
- Preparation and review of relevant tax schedules
- Internal and External Audit engagement
- Provide financial and commercial commentary across the business as well as undertaking financial analysis to assist with crucial decision making
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Professional Qualification (CA/CPA)
- Strong financial accounting track record (4-6 years)
- IFRS accounting and Reporting
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4383 or 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.