- Salary circa $100k package | Australian success story | Global presence
- Top ASX 200 with a Melbourne head office | Key progression and development
- Work across the business to understand operations and add value
This presents as a rare and outstanding opportunity for a career orientated accountant who aspires to grow their career in a commercially focused financial accounting role at a top ASX. It is a rare chance to work at the group head office while partnering with key executives across the world to ensure the accurate delivery and understanding of key business results and drivers.
The role will primarily focus on the accounting of the group’s global revenue, and provide valuable business insights across the group. Further, you will be responsible for;
- Completing the revenue month end close procedures within the team’s deadlines, whilst ensuring accuracy of information
- Reviewing the group’s new sales order and contract variations to ensure revenue processed is in line with the group’s policies
- Providing business insights on revenue recognition and variances to budget
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with a new finance system implementation, specifically the data migration
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a CA with 4-6 years experience working in a big 4 or mid-tier chartered accounting firm;
- You are a CA/CPA currently working in a large blue-chip business, ideally in an ASX environment;
- Exceptionally strong in a variety of reporting and analytical applications including Excel;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ambiguous environment with an appetite to accept and embrace change;
- Desire and drive to initiate and take the lead on process improvement opportunities, with aim of improving ways of working to deliver efficiency.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.