- Develop your commercial skills
- Industry leader | Growing operations
- Circa $80,000 – $90,000 package
Our client is a leader within their sector who employs over 7000. They have experienced significant growth in recent years which has been driven by their industry leading expertise and high quality of service. As such, their commercial team has expanded in size and a position has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious analyst to take on a challenging role in a business that presently has lots of positive momentum.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will play a vital role in helping the businesses understand and execute their commercial operations. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of pricing for complex and major bids passed through the organisation
- Supporting internal stakeholders with financial data for business case preparation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting detailed financial analysis and modelling to support the business
- Completing required reports on time and in accordance with company reporting procedures
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience interpreting a variety of industry awards/IR agreements for the purpose of making commercial decisions with respect to tenders
- A proven ability to analyse data and make relevant business recommendations
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- A high attention to detail and an investigative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed excel skills
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.