- Salary circa $170k package | Eastern Suburbs
- Growing and profitable privately owned group | Lead the finance function
- Engage and collaborate with the executive team | Drive commercial success
Our client is a successful, privately owned manufacturing group based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the executive team, run the finance function for the group, and support the business through a continued period of national expansion and growth. They have a strong track record of success, are well run with an excellent leadership team and have established proven business methods that make them very successful.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be overseeing the day-to-day operations of the finance team.
You will be able to use your finance and leadership skills in:
- Creating monthly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends and impact to forecasts;
- Establishing and leading an appropriate financial control environment across the organisation;
- Motivating and leading the finance team;
- Collaborating with auditors to ensure compliance with all regulations;
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulation and legislation, and suggest ongoing improvements where required;
- Working closely with the executive team in the planning and budgeting for the group;
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction and inefficiencies; and
- Presenting ongoing financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess one of the following:
- CA/CPA qualified with 10+ years working in well-run, established and corporate businesses
- Highly regarded but not essential will be prior experience working in a senior finance position within a manufacturing group;
- Possibly, you began your career in a chartered firm which included a client base of successful private client groups; Or
- Possibly, you are currently at Manager/ Senior Manager level in a chartered firm and looking to make your first move out into industry;
- A passion to move into a key leadership position in a growing and successful private business; and
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.