Keen to be a key part of the executive team | Get involved in running this highly successful business | Make an impact, support growth
- Partner with the MD | Drive commercial success
- Based in the South Eastern Suburbs
- Exciting | Growing | Profitable
- $170k – $190k package
This is an exciting opportunity to be in charge of the small finance function for this successful private company. They have a really strong track record of success, are well run, organised and have established proven business methods that make them very successful.
Being responsible for the finance function you will provide full financial support to the MD. In this hands on role you will have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Preparation of all monthly financial and management reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting including the annual business planning process;
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting;
- Managing and overseeing all banking relationships;
- Management of the AP, AR and Payroll function;
- Preparation and review of all tax matters;
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register;
- Preparation and review of management reports and board reports for the executive team.
We are open to considering people who are currently a Financial Controller of a $50m – $100m private group or possibly someone looking to step up into their first Financial Controller position. Of course you will be CA / CPA qualified and be ready to work in a hands on fast paced environment. We will consider a senior manager or director looking to make their first move out of a chartered firm.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4376 or 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.