- An organisation making a lasting impact on the environment | Technology sector
- Salary $120k to $130k package | CBD location
- Key leadership role| Emerging contemporary business | Fast growing group
- Join a passionate and committed team at the forefront of the renewable energy and technology sector. Enjoy the passion and excitement of making a difference
This is a rare chance for an individual to join a high-growth global technology group. Recently estalished, the business is a pioneer in renewable power and has a focus on solving energy complications to accompany a rapidly-evolving society. Located in Melbourne’s CBD, this business requires someone to effectively lead a team and support a business through a period of exciting growth. They have tripled in staff over the last two years, entered into commercial arrangements with many customers and now require a top individual to lead the finance function for the business.
Reporting to a brililant CFO, you will be overseeing the day-to-day operations of the financial team.
You will be able to use your finance and leadership skills in:
- Creating monthly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends and impact to forecasts
- Establishing and leading an appropriate financial control environment across the organisation
- Motivating and leading the finance team
- Collaborating with auditors to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulation and legislation, and suggest ongoing improvements where required
- Supporting the FP&A team with planning, budgeting and investor presentations
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction and inefficiencies
- Assisting the CFO presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA or CPA with 7+ years experience possibly in a large blue-chip corporate, or in a comparable start-up environment
- Ideally, you began your career in a top tier or mid tier chartered firm
- An eagerness to move into a key leadership position in an entrepreneurial business
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude
- A eagerness to challenge yourself, to adapt to change and to stretch beyond your comfort zone
- A passion for working in a business revolutionizing the energy sector and bettering the environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4378 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.