Love food and restaurants | Get involved in running this super cool national retail food business | Make an impact, support a growing business
- Partner with the CEO | Engage with all key executives
- National food retail business | Melbourne head office
- Exciting | Growing | Profitable
- 40+ stores
This is an exciting opportunity to be in charge of the finance function for this successful private food brand with over 40+ stores in Australia. They have a really strong track record of success in the Australian retail market, are well run, organised and have established proven business methods that make them very successful.
Being responsible for the finance function you will provide full financial support to the CEO. In this hands on role you will have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Preparation of all monthly financial and management reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting including the annual business planning process;
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting;
- Management of the AP, AR and Payroll function;
- Preparation and review of all tax matters;
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register;
- Stock purchasing planning; and
- Preparation and review of management reports and board reports for the executive team.
We are open to considering people with a range of backgrounds. Possibly you are already working in the retail sector as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller or you may be looking to get into the food retail industry. Of course you will be CA / CPA qualified and be ready to work in a hands on fast past environment.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5810 or 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.