Our client is a successful privately owned and operated company. Founded in the early 2000’s, they have developed a unique product that has been hugely successful locally and expanded into global markets. As they continue to grow their global operations in the UK and US, they are looking to hire an ambitious Financial Controller to help them lead the finance team.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small finance team, you will be solely responsible for the finance function. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering financial reports;
- Preparing compliance reports;
- Driving tax planning and reporting including income tax, FBT, BAS, stamp duty ect;
- Overseeing the annual budgeting business planning process;
- Managing fixed assets including establishing consistent policies for depreciation, tax ect
- Reviewing and managing international trading processes and freight matters;
- Overseeing accounts payable, receivable and payroll functions
- Initiating process improvement through advocating best practise finance and administration procedures
Short-listed candidates will likely have:
- Prior experience working as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller, ideally within manufacturing, import/export, property and construction or wholesale industries;
- Experience working in a privately owned company, partnering closely with the business owners;
- A commercial mindset and the willingness to provide support and improve functions such as sales, marketing, manufacturing;
- Experience with FX payments and international trade;
- CPA/CA qualification is a must;
- Expertise in MYOB an advantage
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role or remuneration please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.