- Immediate start | Central CBD Location
- Lead a mid sized team | Liaise with strategy & planning
- ASX 30 | Work with the CFO and EGM leadership team
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated finance professional to join a large ASX 30. This is a great company to join if you are interested in working for a business that you can relate to, as they are a recognised name across Australia. They are growing local revenues while expanding in their existing markets locally and overseas. Culturally, they are considered an employer of choice due to their great internal culture and exceptional training and development. They are looking for an immediate resource with a skill set that combines one of FP&A, Strategy and Transaction Services.
Specifically, you will be a senior member of the Group FP&A function which liaises across core business functions including strategy, corporate finance and the regional divisions. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Development & delivery for revenue reporting and analysis
- Scenario analysis for budgeting, planning and long term forecasting
- Ensuring the integrity of information provided to investor relations
- Providing business case support and recommendations with asset and operational managers
- Providing financial modelling support to assist with strategic decision making across pricing, revenue and asset management functions
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a CA or CPA qualified finance executive with experience working in a large complex business. It’s likely you will have had group level experience
- You will have prior experience working in a planning role whereby you have collaborated with a wide variety of stakeholders
- You will have prior experience providing analysis to a CFO, investor relations and divisional or regionally based business units
- You will have driven change outcomes to analytical systems and processes
- You will be able to start work immediately in this contract role. Note there is a chance this position could become permanent pending performance
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.