- Salary circa $150k package + STI | Globally recognised brand
- Lead the global reporting and strategic planning process
- Provide key support to global leadership team
- Inner eastern suburbs | Parking on-site and/or easily accessible by public transport
Our client is an Australian success story which has quickly become a global leader within the sporting industry. Boasting an impressive range of products across various sporting disciplines, this easily recognised company has continued to grow since its inception. They sit in a highly-desired industry sector, and offer an unprecedented opportunity for career development. With recent and continued expansion in various international markets, they are looking to recruit a high calibre FP&A Manager to lead their global reporting and strategic planning process.
Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead global financial planning process, that includes: strategic planning, annual budget and quarterly forecast;
- Accountable for the delivery of monthly financial analysis to the leadership team and board of directors, sales & margin reporting and analysis;
- Partnering with leaders in the business and provide analytic support (globally) on various business initiatives as a key part of decision making process;
- Develop and continuously improve reporting capability within the business, this includes both finance reports, sales and stock reports as well as other key metrics that are important to drive and monitor group performance;
- Manage Global Capex program, ensure business cases submitted for Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) are supported by robust analysis and ensure post implementation review is conducted to capture learnings from past experience;
- Accountable for the administration and management of the business reporting tool (TM1), which includes liaise with external consultant / service provider to provide or/and facilitate coaching and training for users (as super user of TM1);
- Active involvement in the OTB process, from development to active participation in the process; and
- Provide coaching and leadership to junior team members on reporting, systems and analytics.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Possibly, you will have started your career in a top-tier or mid-tier chartered firm, and have since had 4-5 years working in a highly complex, multinational group;
- Demonstrated experience leading forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning;
- Demonstrated leadership experience;
- Proven financial modelling and analytical skills, and ideally experience with TM1 or comparable system; and
- An interest in the retail and/or sporting goods industry.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.