- Graduate Accountant | Exposure to both financial and management reporting
- Rare career development opportunities | Large, inclusive accounting team
- Eastern suburbs, parking onsite or accessible by public transport
Our client is a well known automotive group located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. With a history spanning over two decades, they have grown to become one of Melbourne’s largest and most profitable dealership groups, selling a variety of the worlds most recognisable brands. Offering an inclusive and rewarding working environment, an rare opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Accountant to join their core accounting team.
Reporting to the Company Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Performing balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations;
- Reconciling bank accounts daily;
- Preparing the GST and BAS statements;
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register;
- Providing ongoing support to the AP Officer when required; and
- Ad-hoc project and finance related tasks.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting;
- Strong extra-curricular achievements demonstrated through sport, university and community involvement;
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in an accounts or finance related role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Good time management and a proactive attitude.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4378 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.