A rare opportunity to join a prestigious and nationally renowned law firm located in the heart of Melbourne. This is a prime career break for a graduate or junior accountant seeking to contribute to a team in a role with challenging but rewarding career progression. With a direct focus on client experience and relationships, the business requires an individual who is collaborative, hard-working and eager to learn and develop.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, you must be able to competently work in a busy and varied finance role, applying sound accounting skills and an enthusiastic approach. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting members of the firm with general accounting queries
- Receipting and allocating of payments
- Attending to daily banking and arranging cheques
- Processing journals and other transactions
- Performing data entry and processing invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with financial reporting, trust accounting and administrative duties
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you;
- Are a recent high performing university graduate or an individual with 1- 2+ years’ experience in a broad accounting capacity
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a deadline-driven role
- Want to work hard, prove yourself and drive your career forward
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Michael Williams for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4384 or 0417 552 855.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.