- Salary circa $50k- $60k package | Port Melbourne location, onsite parking
- 6 month fixed-term contract, with view to permanency
- Supportive team environment | Rapidly expanding business
Stemming from a family business in country Victoria, our client has quickly become one of the nation’s leaders in its industry. A focus on excellence and innovation has resulted in rapid expansion, providing the opportunity for the addition of a Graduate AP Officer. Our client prides itself on a cohesive group culture with an emphasis on the personal development of staff. Located in Port Melbourne, the role is ideal for someone looking for a fast-paced role with the potential for progression.
Reporting directly to the AP Team Leader, your responsibilities will be focused around assisting the more senior AP staff. This may include, but not be limited to:
- Coding and batching invoices in preparation for payment;
- Ensuring timely payment processing, both weekly and monthly;
- Maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring all payments and queries are responded to by the team in a timely manner;
- Measuring and managing the Accounts Payable team’s progress and performance;
- Reconciliation of accounts and investigation of any discrepancies;
- Forecasting payments for cash flow management.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Recent university graduate with a credit average or above; or
- 1-2 years’ experience in a comparable AP officer role;
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to boost team productivity;
- An inquiring mind and a natural ability to problem-solve; and
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.