Our client is an ASX listed healthcare provider. They have an unmatched presence in every state with a reputation of excellence nationally. They are currently recruiting an Accountant to sit at their group head office, responsible for the consolidation of all it’s divisions. This is a rare opportunity for a bright, up and coming CA/CPA to join a large and profitable ASX listed Australian business.
The role is a mixture of financial accounting and management accounting, and will allow the successful incumbent the opportunity to be challenged in a broad accounting skill-set. The organisation pride themselves on staff development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily cashflow reconciliation and distribution
- Assist with the completion of Profit & Loss statements
- Cashflow and profit forecasting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Regular review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliations of GST, preparation and lodgement of partnership BAS
- Preparation of annual FBT return
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA with 2-3 years’ experience currently in a big 4/ mid-tier chartered firm
- CPA with several years’ experience in a comparable industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude
- A clear drive and motivation to work hard, deliver and progress your career
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.