- Salary circa $85,000 package | Inner CBD location
- Innovative business | Entrepreneurial group | Strong team culture
- Opportunity to lead a small finance function, and grow your career
Our client is a top hospitality and events company located on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD, easily accessible via public transport. An exciting period of growth in the business has created an opening for a Group Accountant to join the team. The role has many included benefits and boasts a supportive team culture. This is a rare opportunity for someone wanting a broad, challenging and exciting position in a fast-paced and fun working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play a critical role in leading the accounting function for the business. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly financial accounting and reporting, including preparing monthly financial statements
- Assisting with management of budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Completion of statutory returns, IAS, BAS, FBT, Payroll Tax and Superannuation
- Liaison with external stakeholders where required
- Providing full financial functional assistance for two associate entities including payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Ad-hoc tasks associated with finance and reporting
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA qualified with 3-5+ years’ experience in a top-tier or mid-tier chartered firm
- You are CPA qualified with 3-5+ years’ experience working in a comparable business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- An eagerness to work to in a fast moving, highly successful entrepreneurial group in a broad accounting capacity
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.