- Salary circa $90k – $100k package | Globally recognised brand | Indirect reports
- Clear path to a leadership role | Blue-chip accounting team
- Eastern suburbs location | Parking on-site and/or easily accessible by public transport
Our client is an Australian success story which has quickly become a global leader within the sporting industry. Boasting an impressive range of products across various sporting disciplines, this easily recognised company has continued to grow since its inception. They sit in a highly-desired industry sector, and offer an unprecedented opportunity for career development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play a key role in the global reporting process. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of all month-end reporting
- Assistance in the preparation and review of monthly Board Reporting Packs
- Assistance in the preparation of year end Group statutory accounts, and related audit requirements
- Assistance in the preparation and delivery of monthly reporting to business partners, and a key point of contact in the finance team for other business teams
- Assistance in the implementation and adherence to financial controls, and continuous improvement
- Investigation and resolution of transactional issues
- Provide leadership and coaching to junior team members
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA from a top-tier or mid-tier firm, either in auditing or business services;
- CA with 1-2+ years industry experience in a similar role;
- An interest in the retail and/or sporting goods industry; and
- Demonstrated commitment to working hard, showing initiative and a proven success in being a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.