- Leadership role within an ASX FP&A function
- Employer with a progressive approach to career development
- Focus on key stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated finance professional to join a large ASX 50. Our client is a recognised name across Australia, and are growing local revenues whilst expanding in their existing markets both nationally and overseas. Culturally, the business is considered an employer of choice due to their great internal culture and exceptional training and development. Further, they are commonly known to offer a progressive approach to career development for their staff. The business is looking for an immediate resource with a skill-set that combines one of FP&A, Strategy and Transaction Services.
Specifically, you will be a senior member of the Group FP&A function, which engages across core business areas including strategy, investor relations, corporate finance, group accounting and key decision support functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering revenue reporting and analysis
- Developing a framework and process for capital budgeting and capital prioritisation
- Providing leadership and co-ordination of an integrated budgeting and forecasting process across regional and corporate centres
- Partaking in scenario analysis for budgeting, planning and long term forecasting
- Ensuring the integrity of information provided to investor relations
- Providing business case support and recommendations with asset and operational managers
- Providing financial modelling support to assist with strategic decision making across pricing, revenue and asset management functions
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a CA or CPA qualified finance executive with experience working in a large complex business. It’s likely you will have had group level experience
- You will have an industry background whereby you have gained experience developing capital budgeting and prioritisation processes
- You will preferably have between 8 – 12 years experience
- You will have prior experience working in a planning role whereby you have collaborated with a wide variety of stakeholders
- You will have prior experience providing analysis to a CFO, investor relations and divisional or regionally based business units
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4375 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.