- Lead an audit function for a top Melbourne ASX
- Work with the CFO and an executive leadership team
- $200-250k package
Our client is a top performing ASX company and they are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their footprint nationally and overseas, they are looking to employ a Group Internal Audit Manager. You will oversee the audit function for the organisation and advise the groups executives and the audit and risk committee on all assurance and control matters.
This role leads the long term planning, implementation and day to day management of assurance activities across the business. Specifically, the roles responsibilities will include:
- Developing the assurance strategy and the annual internal audit plan
- Leading the partnership with the external auditors while integrating the risk management frameworks effectively
- Evaluating the businesses operations controls and assessing key compliance risks
- Assisting the business with the detection and investigation of fraudulent activities while challenging the business with recommendations that deliver genuine improvements in controls and efficiencies
- Working with the Head of Risk, CFO and EGM’s to promote the risk management framework and improve the quality of internal controls
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are currently a CA qualified finance executive in a large blue chip ASX organisation
- You have previous experience working in a leadership role within an Audit and Risk function. You will have lead presentations to an Audit committee
- You have extensive leadership experience and a proven track record of driving a high performing team
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811. Or alternatively please apply per the link below.