- Group Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis | ASX 30 | 220k
- Large commercial leadership role
- Direct liaison with the executive team
- Immediate start
- $200 – $220k | Initial 9 month contract
Our client is a top performing ASX company. They are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their footprint nationally and overseas, they are looking to employ a Group FP&A Manager to oversee a large team of business partners who support the corporate services functions of the business.
The role will be reporting into the GM of Finance to support the commercial decision making for the business. Consequently, the role will oversee 10 reports and have direct liaison with the businesses executive team including the CEO.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the reporting of financial results, metrics and targets across the corporate services functions to support effective decision making by senior management
- Leading the review of financial results to assess performance and to identify opportunities for development within the group
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning processors throughout the group
- Identifying process improvement opportunities on existing reporting processors
- Partnering with business managers to advise on effective cost management strategies while identifies cost reduction opportunities
- Undertaking scenario modelling and analytical support for business cases
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are currently a CA qualified finance executive in a large blue chip organisation
- You have previous experience developing, implementing and maintaining group management reporting, budging and forecasting at a large business
- You have excellent analytical reporting skills and the ability to identify business issues as they arise
- You have extensive leadership experience and a track record having driven a high performing team
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.