- Top ASX | Brilliant career progression
- Direct engagement with the CFO & EGM team
- $160k – $170k
Our client is a top performing ASX company. They are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their operations nationally and overseas, they are looking to employ a Group Reporting Manager to oversee a large team of operational accountants within the reporting function. This position is pivotal to ensuring the delivery of the groups external reporting requirements. This presents an outstanding opportunity for an career orientated accountant who has leadership experience working within an ASX environment who is aspiring to take the next step in their career. Our client will also consider applicants who are either Senior Manager or Director level Chartered Accountants from the big
This role supports the CFO and EGM group and it is responsible for setting the direction of the financial accounting function. It will also liaise closely with the external and internal auditing functions.
Use your finance skill to grow your career with responsibility for:
- Leading the groups financial reporting function and leadership of a core team of accountants
- Supporting the group budget and planning process
- Maintaining and improving the existing financial risk controls framework
- Effectively supporting the executive functions of the group with day to day engagement with the senior leadership team across the group
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You will be a CA with 9-12 years experience working within ASX environments
- It’s possible you will be presently working as a Senior Manager or Director in a big 4 audit environment
- You will have gained similar financial and statutory reporting experience within a complex ASX company
- You will be a strong communicator and have proven experience leading high performing teams
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.