- ASX Listed | Leading retailer | Employer of choice
- Salary circa $90-110k package
- Iconic brand going through an exciting period of change
Our client is one of Australia’s most-loved ASX listed retailers. The company continues to go from strength to strength, and is looking to further extend their competitive advantage and dominate the market. Having started a five-year journey to transform and revitalise the company, they are looking to employ a Senior Internal Auditor to help drive positive change within their blue-chip accounting and finance function.
In this role, you will provide assurance over the management of the enterprise risk framework, compliance framework and internal controls to assist the board in fulfilling its obligations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and complete audits, verification work, management requests and PIRs to agreed time frames
- Prepare and keep quality work papers, reports and related documentation in a professional, clear, concise and standard format
- Be available for participation in special projects or investigation to ensure adequacy of internal controls for existing and/or new systems or procedures
- Assist in board assurance reports and internal audit plans
- Partner with relevant internal and external stakeholders and teams to negotiate mutually beneficial plans and outcomes
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are a CA/CPA accountant with 2-3+ years’ industry experience within an audit and risk function working in a comparable, large Australian business
- You are a CA in a top-tier or mid-tier firm within the audit division with 2-3+ years’ experience
- You are looking to embrace a culture of innovation, change and growth
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Michael Williams for a confidential discussion on 0417 552 855.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.