If you want to use your accounting skills to be the Head of Finance for a very successful private property development and construction group, this may be a very good opportunity for you. Are you keen to provide advice and guidance in running a $70m+ business?
- Head of Finance | Property development and construction firm
- Work with the MD, partner with operations
- Based near Mordialloc | Support a growing business
This is an exciting opportunity to be in charge of the finance function for this successful private property development and construction company. They have a really strong track record of success, are well run, organised and have established proven business methods that make them very successful.
Being responsible for the finance function you will provide full financial support to the CEO. In this hands on role you will have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Preparation of all monthly financial and management reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting including the annual business planning process;
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting;
- Management of the AP, AR and Payroll function;
- Preparation and review of all tax matters;
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register;
- Management of joint venture partners;
- Engagement with banks and investors; and
- Preparation and review of management reports and board reports for the executive team.
We are open to considering people with a range of backgrounds. Possibly, you are already working in the property development sector as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller or you may be looking to take on a Head of Finance position. Possibly, you are a senior manager in a first or second tier chartered firm looking to move to industry in a senior position.
Of course you will be CA / CPA qualified and be ready to work in a hands on, fast past environment.
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Matthew Cook for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4376 or 0410 445 230.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.