Insolvency Accountant | Property Developer | $100k – $150k
- Immediate Start | 6 month contract
- Partner with the CEO | Lead a key project to terminate interstate assets
- Property Development | $100k – $150k
Our client is a successful privately owned property development company. Founded in the mid 2000’s, they have successfully executed a range of large scale residential projects nationally, while they continue to diversify their business model into other industry segments. They have a reputation for excellence and create some of the most stunning architectural residences in Australia. They are highly profitable and continue to grow.
They have a number of property assets that are no longer required and are now seeking to wind up these interstate projects. This is an opportunity to start immediately for a project that is likely to take 6 months – other opportunities may be available within the group beyond this initial engagement.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, implementing and monitoring short to long term cash flow and profit and loss forecasts for the business
- Preparing financial reports for the business and providing progress reports to the CFO and CEO of the group
- Preparing the businesses assets for sale including the preparation of information memorandums, engaging agents and liquidators
- Review and analyse financial models to enable an in depth review of the historic information
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience with managing insolvency, liquidation and restructuring matters
- The ability to deal directly with a liquidator to ensure all documentation is lodged on time.
- Most likely you will have a background in a top or mid tier chartered accounting firm at a Manager or Director level and possibly already have experience in industry.
- Alternatively, you may have been involved in insolvency matters earlier in your career and now be available for a 6 month contract
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.