Our client is a national business and part of one of Australia’s leading retail groups. They boast a proud history, modern office in Melbourne’s CBD and a supportive and progressive team culture. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced Junior Accountant to join their team in a challenging, fast paced role. This role will provide a candidate with 1-3 years’ experience working in an Accounts based position the opportunity to join a large company in their growing Accounting team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of accounting records and general ledger
- Monthly payroll reporting and adjustments
- Daily cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with month-end journals and closing
- Assisting the Senior Accountant on projects
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 1-3 years experience in an accounts based role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.