- Market leader | Small team environment
- Reputable culture | Employer of choice
- Opportunity for career development | Inner-western suburbs
Our client is a speciality distributor offering a unique product range continuing to grow in popularity. A clear market leader within its sector, the business maintains great relationships with its customers and is reputable across the market. An internal promotion has resulted in an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accounts Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the debtors ledger is maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing invoices & credits and allocation of customer payments
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customer base
- Ensuring appropriate action is taken to recover debts, including negotiating payments from customers
- Assisting in daily, weekly and month end reporting processes
- Participating in continuous improvement in policy, process and system functionality
- Assisting the broader finance team and management on an ad hoc basis
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2 or more years experience in an accounts receivable/credit role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a high volume transaction processing environment
- Strong MS Office skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.