- Recent graduates welcome to apply
- Large well known advertising agency
- City fringe location, easily accessed by public transport
Build your career at this well known advertising agency. Being a clear industry leader, this business is currently seeking motivated Junior Accounts Payable Officer to join their growing finance team. With international operations, this company offers a fast paced working environment and excellent career development. Being an in-demand industry, they offer a vibrant office culture so you’ll never experience a dull day!
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of accounts payable invoices;
- Processing staff expenses;
- Processing international payments;
- Weekly and monthly payment runs;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Resolving supplier queries;
- Providing customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Ad-hoc finance tasks.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 1-3 years experience in Accounts Payable or as a Finance Officer;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.