- Recent graduates welcome to apply
- City fringe location | Available by public transport
- Career development | Industry leader
Develop your career at this well known professional services firm. This industry leader is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Accounts Payable Officer to join their growing finance team. The company offers a dynamic workplace environment and offers great career progression as they are keen to develop from within.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Daily invoice processing;
- Processing staff expenses;
- Processing international payments;
- Assisting in weekly and monthly payment runs;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Providing customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Ad-hoc finance related tasks, such as reporting.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable or general finance experience;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Pro-active and a ‘can do’ attitude.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.