- Excellent opportunity for a foot in the door with a leading retailer
- Growing operations | Career progression
- Great internal culture | On site parking
Our client is a market leading business with an ASX listed parent company. They boast a proud history, modern offices and a supportive and progressive team culture. Due to continued revenue growth, an opportunity has arisen within their credit team. Our client prides themselves on their employee development and you will have the opportunity to grow and progress long term within their shared service function.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Receiving inbound customer queries
- Responding to enquires via phone and email
- Running reports and providing statements of account, balances and invoice copies to customers on request
- Maintaining strong internal relationships with the broader credit function and other departments to ensure satisfactory outcomes
- Maintaining the database
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in customer service, ideally in a phone based environment
- Enjoy working in an environment where a high volume of customer contact is required
- Excellent phone manner and written & verbal communication skills
- Possibly you are a recent university or diploma graduate who is looking to gain experience in a role that will look great on your CV
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.